The William F. Maag, Jr. Library opened in 1976 and is the main library for the University. Early students at Youngstown College used a small library collection in Jones Hall and the public library on Wick Avenue. The University's first library (now Tod Hall) was built in 1953 after much fundraising by students and support from community members. By the 1970s, the library had outgrown its original building and plans began for a new building. The new library was named after William Maag, who had been a trustee of the University and the public library for many years. In 1971, the library became a Federal Depository for government documents. The library joined 8 other Ohio universities to form the OhioLINK resource-sharing consortium in 1993. Today, the library continues to support learning by providing instruction, resources, and facilities to meet students' needs.
- Library Hours
- Building Guide
- Library Directories
- Library Policies & Procedures
- Library Reports & Administration