Contactless Pickup Service
Maag Library is now lending resources from the local collections via a contactless self-service pickup model. OhioLINK lending has not yet resumed.
Self-pickup times will be Mondays & Wednesdays 9:00am-Noon. Appointments for special accommodations can be requested at email@example.com.
Please note that the library building remains closed and that visitors may only access the north foyer.
Please wear a facial covering for everyone's safety.
CHECKOUT & PICKUP PROCEDURES:
- Search MaagNET (the library's online catalog) and click the Request / Hold button to request materials.
- Library staff will pull and pre-checkout materials, placing them in paper bags with a slip containing your name, due date, and return instructions.
- Pickup your bag (alphabetical order) from the designated station in the north foyer of Maag Library (facing the Butler Museum of Art).
- If you have any questions during the pickup, please call 330-941-3678 while remaining in the foyer.
- Items will remain on hold for 7 days.