Checking Out, Renewing or Returning Materials
Checking Out Materials
To check out Maag Library materials and materials borrowed from OhioLINK or through InterLibrary Loan, please bring your YSU ID to the Circulation Desk.
Date-due slips are placed in all materials borrowed. You are responsible for returning or renewing the materials by the due date. All borrowed materials remain the patron’s responsibility.
Library materials may be returned to the Circulation Desk during library hours. When closed, returns may be deposited in the drop box located on the west side of Maag Library (facing Ward Beecher Hall).
- Most Maag Library materials may be renewed.
- OhioLINK print materials can be renewed up to six (6) times, provided there are no existing HOLDS.
To renew InterLibrary Loan materials, please contact the Circulation Desk at 330-941-3684 three(3) days before the due date.
InterLibrary Loan renewal is not guaranteed. Renewal is contingent upon the terms and agreement of the loaning institution.
- For further details, see Borrowing Privileges & Loan Periods.
How To Renew Materials
- In person at the Circulation Desk
- By telephone at 330-941-3678
- Online using your Library Record:
IMPORTANT: Holds, recalls or past due status prevent the current patron from renewing the item. Contact the Circulation Desk at 330-941-3678 for assistance.