Student Library Instruction Evaluation Form
This brief questionnaire will help us maintain the quality
of our library instruction sessions. Thank you for your feedback!
Course (i.e. English 1551):
1. The library
presentation was well-organized and flowed smoothly.
2. The librarian presented the material in a clear and understandable manner.
3. The amount of material covered was suited to the time allotted.
4. The librarian
encouraged student participation and questions.
5. I already knew most of the material covered.
6. After participating in the library session, I am more likely to use the
library for my research.
7. I consider my level of skill in using computers/online resources to be:
What aspects of the session did you find most relevant and
What changes would you recommend for this session?