Faculty Library Instruction Evaluation Form
This brief questionnaire will help us maintain the quality
of our library instruction sessions. Thank you for your feedback!
Course (i.e. English 1551):
1. The session's content was appropriate to the course/assignment.
2. The session was logically structured, enabling the session to flow
3. The amount of material covered was suited to the time allotted.
4. The librarian communicated effectively with students.
5. The librarian used examples effectively to explain difficult concepts.
6. The librarian encouraged student participation and questions.
7. Most students seemed to benefit from the instruction and activities.
8. The students?reaction to the instruction session was positive.
9. The session met the instructor’s expectations.
10. I would recommend this session to a colleague.
What aspects of the session did you find most relevant and
What changes would you recommend for this session?